From Glynn County Police:
Glynn County GA—At about 7:00 PM on Thursday, August 4, 2022, Glynn County Police
Department (GCPD) Uniformed Patrol Team A-2 responded to an assault at Glynn Place Mall.
The suspect male is alleged to have struck a female who asked him to buy shoes for his son. The
male then fled the mall prior to police arrival. Records check showed the male had several
outstanding warrants for multiple family violence related charges.
Officers located the male at Camelia Apartments, 5800 Altama Avenue. The male was seen in
the apartment and refused to come outside, speaking to officers through the Ring camera while
claiming he was not home.
After about 40 minutes, the suspect male surrendered to officers without further incident.
In a search of the apartment after the arrest, Special Investigations Unit Detectives located an
Anderson AM-15 rifle, suspected crack cocaine, suspected MDMA (ecstasy), a 31 round pistol
magazine, over 80 rounds of ammunition, and several thousand dollars of counterfeit $100
The suspect is also a convicted felon.
Arrestee and Charges:
DUREGO ANTWAN DAVIS, 37, B/M, Brunswick GA
1. Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon (Felony) OCGA 16-11-131
2. Cruelty to children 3rd Degree (3rd Offense or more)-Family Violence (Fel) 16-5-70
3. Possession of Firearm during certain offences (Fel) 16-11-106
4. Obstructing 911 Call (Misdemeanor) 16-10-24.3
5. False Imprisonment-Family Violence (Misd) 16-5-41
6. Battery-Family Violence (Misd) 16-5-23.1
7. Simple Assault (Misd) 16-5-20
8. Possession Schedule 2 (Cocaine) with intent distribute (Fel) 16-13-30
9. Possession Schedule 1 (MDMA) (Fel) 16-13-30
10.Possession Drug Paraphernalia (Misd) 16-13-32.2
This is an ongoing investigation and anyone with information is asked to contact GCPD Special
Investigations Unit at 912-554-7550.
You can also submit information anonymously through Silent Witness at 912-264-1333 or 912-
554-7845. You can also email tips to email@example.com