A few restaurants in the Golden Isles have closed after some employees have come into contact with or tested positive for COVID-19.
Here's a list of them:
- Bubbas Garcia's announced on Facebook that they have closed after an employee tested positive for COVID.
- Brogens South announced to Facebook that they had an employee test positive for COVID.
Frosty's Griddle and Shake
- Frosty's Griddle and Shake has temporarily closed to test all employees for COVID-19 after one staff member was in contact with someone who tested positive.
Free COVID-19 testing is available at the Glynn County Health Department Monday through Saturday with no appointment needed.
- Monday - Friday | 8 am – 1:30 pm | 2747 4th Street, Brunswick, GA
- Saturday | 8:30 am – 12 pm | 2747 4th Street, Brunswick, GA